We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. As COVID-19 cases continue to decline and our normal routines and habits resume, our commitment to your safety will remain.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Please read about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
Our current safety precautions include:
- Daily Bioblast Antiviral spray treatment of entire office
- Thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces
- Using a HEPA Air Purifier
- Hand sanitizer placed throughout the office
- UV air sanitizers placed directly onto our AC units
- All OSHA standards remain in place throughout the operatories where clinical procedures are performed
- Mask wearing for patients is optional; our clinical team always wears masks
- Patients are welcome to wait in their cars or in our waiting area
- Staff is no longer wearing extra PPE gear, only the required PPE
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (239) 597-7333.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to Massa Dental Center. We wish you continued safety and good health.
Dr. James Massa